Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Thursday, June 7, 2012

Well after staying up until 3 am and the sale never showed up on the website, I went to sleep.  When I woke up at 6 am the sale was STILL not there!  I was very disappointed.  How can YC have it up right on time last year and this year it was on their own time.  There aren’t any real deals yet, except on accessories. 

The Citrus Passion jar sleeve is only $5!  Just think no more foiling your jars/tumblers. 

Tea light and electric warmers are a pretty good deal too. 

Large jars and tumblers in select scents are $14.

Medium jars and tumblers in select scents are $12.50.

Small jars are $5.50 and small tumblers are $8.

Tea lights are $5.

Swirl candles are $11.50.

Perfect Pillars are $10.

Select Pure Radiance select fragrances 50% off.

Select tarts and samps are a buck.

There are more deals…just check the website or if there is a store near you, stop by.  You might find a scent that was hiding in the treasure cabinet.  Mine didn’t have much..I am going to hold out and see what kind of deliveries my store gets in the next week or so.  I have been checking online frequently.  You never know when a treasure will pop up! I’m trying to stay positive! 

0 comments: