Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Thursday, June 7, 2012
20110825_24

Last year I purchased a Scentsy warmer and some bars (while they were having the Bring Back My Bar sale).  I picked up Luscious Lemon and Cutiepie Cupcake.  I am just about done with both of those bars, yes it took me that long. LOL!  The reason for it taking so long is I have the cupcake shaped warmer.  SO cute, right?  Well I didn’t really have a place for it…it’s a big cupcake.  BUT I have been leaving the frosting top off and have used it everyday since. After figuring out that dilemma, I bought the buy 6 bars for $25 deal.

IMG_1080  Here are the scents I bought:

Sugar Cookie: According to Scentsy

“Warm, sweet blend of butter, sugar and creamy vanilla.”  I think it smells wonderful!  It’s really a sugary sweet treat.  I heard this scent is very popular and I can see why.  I feel that most cookie scents are great year round scent, especially if you are trying to sell your home.
 
Flirtatious: According to Scentsy ”Fruity and vibrant, a combination of green apple, grapefruit, and white amber.”  I think this smelled like it had melon in it.  I guess it was the grapefruit throwing me for a loop.  I am looking forward to trying this scent.  Whenever I look at the label I feel like such a girly girl.  Like it should be the name of some pop star’s perfume.

Lemon Coconut Chiffon: According to Scentsy ”Melt-in-your-mouth lemon custard layered with butter cake and sprinkled with toasted coconut.”  I do believe we have a winner!  If you are scared of both lemon and coconut, this might be a good scent to try.  They work well together plus you get some of the bakery/cake notes.  Delish!

Cherry Limeade: According to Scentsy “Zesty key lime, sweet cherry, and juicy berry: a delicious scent reminiscent of a soda fountain drink.”  YES!  This is a summer time treat!  I love going to a certain drive thru fast food establishment that sells cherry limeade.  So refreshing!


Baked Apple Pie: According to Scentsy ”Flaky crust, apples and spices combined in a strong scent.”  I get a really nice sweet apple note and a sweet spicy note with just a smidge of crust/bakery.  I can’t wait to see if this is as strong as smells cold.


Lucky in Love: According to Scentsy ”Sweet bouquet of mandarin, bergamot and orange with hints of peaches and berries.”  This smells like Love Spell, which is one of my favorite fragrances.  A wonderfully sweet scent, very beautiful. 

I also ordered a plug in Jack-o-lantern for the fall.  He was in the close out section for I thought why not.  He’s cute, and I can keep him in the guest bath so my nephews will be able to see where they are going when they visit. 

The two scents I order before:

Cutiepie Cupcake: “Sweet clementine and yellow cake batter with vanilla and sugary icing.”

Luscious Lemon: “Light, creamy lemon.”

1 comment: