Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Friday, June 8, 2012
IMG_1038

Don’t let the name fool you, it’s bakery, it’s slightly citrus….it’s delicious!

At first, I have to say, I wasn’t interested.  Nothing about Hot and Orange sounded appealing to me at all which I find funny now that I think about it seeing how I love citrus!  BUT this was different…it was a bakery scent and I was worried it might smell like furniture polish and pastry.  I did hear a lot of different reviewers say they enjoyed the scent and it really is worth buying, so I finally added one bag to a purchase. 

…as soon as the box arrived I had to pop one of these puppies into the tart warmer.  This has a rich bright zesty candy-like orange note blended with a wonderful pastry bakery scent all topped with some sort of frosting/sugar glaze.  It has a strong throw which will make your family or friends ask what’s baking?  Perfect for any time of year, this one is a must for me and I have to keep a couple of bags in my stash. :D

I can use this tart any time of day, and better yet the pack comes with three…there you go, breakfast, lunch, and dinner (dessert).  Don’t be afraid to take a chance on this fragrance.   Love this, highly recommended, especially if you are a bakery lover. 

Overall Rating (1-5):StarStarStarStarStar

0 comments: