Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Sunday, June 3, 2012

Well I have an update about which scents are going to be on sale during the semi annual sale at Yankee Candle.  These scents will either be a permanent or seasonal retirement.  I found out about these from a friend and I’m not sure if he wants credit or not so I will refrain unless he says something.  I think these are actually on display at the store to let their customers know what might be leaving.

Here’s the scents that I know about so far:

  • Beach Flowers
  • Blue Hydrangea
  • Cherry Lemonade
  • Coastal Waters
  • Cottage Breeze
  • Drift Away
  • Early Sunrise
  • Garden Hideaway
  • Green Grass
  • Island Spa
  • Juicy Watermelon
  • Midnight Oasis
  • Oceanside
  • Ocean Water
  • Orange Dreamsicle
  • Pink Blush
  • Pink Dragon Fruit
  • Storm Watch
  • Sweet Honeysuckle
  • Sweet Strawberry
  • Tahitian Tiaré Flower
  • Tulips
  • Wild Passion Fruit
  • I am also hearing from YC employees that it’s going to be a great sale with lots of deals.  Stay tuned!

    0 comments: