Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Monday, September 5, 2011

As I have stated before I have this love of all lemon scents. Doesn't matter if it's bakery, straight up fruit, blended with popular fragrances to make a lemon twist. I thought about lemon spell today. Where could you go wrong if you love lemon and Victoria's Secret Love Spell.
I bought some of these when Angie was having a sale of buy a grubby tart and get one of the same scent free.

 20110905_33
Love it!! Lemon tang with the sweetness of love spell. Very bright, great strong throw. I actually didn't even use this in the kitchen, it was in the bedroom.  If I could have my love spell be a custom blend just for me….this would be it!  Absolutely going to reorder this blended scent and if you like both lemon and love spell give this a try.  Angie’s tarts are inexpensive and she offers free shipping all the time!  YAY!  Here’s the web address to Front Porch Candle Co. 

---> Front Porch Candle Co.

Enjoy!


Tia~

0 comments: