Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Saturday, December 31, 2011
Ah spring..time for me to retire my winter scents and get ready for florals and fruits.
lemon
Meyer Lemon is a light creamy yellow color with a classic picture of a bunch of lemons with one cut in half.

Yankee Candle describes this scent as " perfectly ripe, with a naturally sweet and refreshing scent."

It's a lemon scent that is creamy and lightly sweet. It's not too tart or too lemony where it's going to overwhelm its user. Doesn't remind me of cleaning supplies which I know is why some are turned off by lemon scents.

IMO:
I was so happy to see a lemon scent in the spring line up!! I personally love love love lemon scents and this is one of my favorite so far!! It has a nice medium throw that warms up the room with citrus creaminess. I am going to get a bunch of tumblers and tarts in this scent!! This makes a great everyday choice.

0 comments: