Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Saturday, December 31, 2011
Well another year has come to an end. As I'm taking my holiday decorations down I realized I might want to make note of the fragrances that I totally loved in 2011. I know my blog hasn't even been online for a year but I thought it needed to be done. Some of the scents are scents that come out every year. If it's one of my must haves for a season I will mark it with a <3.
What scents caught my attention this year from Slatkin & Co. ::
Marshmallow Fireside
Sticky Toffee Pudding
Cranberry Pear Bellini
Frosted Cranberry -/- <3
Twisted Peppermint
Marshmallow Peppermint
Cinnamon Sugared Donut
Fireside
Fresh Balsam
Citrus Flower
Summer Berries
Pink Sangria
Kitchen Spice
Fresh Lemon
Mango Cilantro
Autumn -/- <3
Leaves
Cinnamon & Clove Buds-/- <3
Island Margarita
Caribbean Salsa

Yankee Candle scents:
(some are Treasures and some were found at Marshall's and/or TJMaxx which means they were already released in store at one point. I will mark those with an *)
Milk & Cookies
Holiday Home Sweet Home
Warm Woolen Mittens
Crisp Apple Strudel
SoHo Pumpkin Brûlée*
World Journeys South African Vineyard*
Grapevine and Oak
Soft Blanket
Macintosh -/- <3
Mistletoe -/- <3
World Journeys Christmas in Paris*
Christmas Cookie -/- <3
Sparkling Lemon -/- <3
Fresh Mint
Storm Watch
Pumpkin Patch (swirl)
Nature's Paintbrush
Sugared Apples
Autumn Leaves
Dune Grass
Kitchen Spice
God Bless America

Other Vendors:
Blueberry Cheesecake - CBV
Bath Time With Pooh - CBV
Fruit Loops - Grumpy Girl and Tempting Treats
Lemon Meringue Pie - Kim's Tarts
Country Apple - Kim's Tarts
Sugar Corn Pudding - Kim's Tarts
Passionate Kisses - Kim's Tarts
White Zinfandel - Kim's Tarts
Pumpkin Buttercream - Front Porch
Ultimate Bakery - Front Porch

I'm sure I might be missing some so this post might be updated later this week. These were my favorites from this year and as you can tell there's a lot!! I still have a lot to melt so perhaps they will make it on the next year's list. I hope all have a safe and wonderful New Year's Day!!!

0 comments: