Saturday, December 31, 2011

Yankee Candle =\= Review of Meyer Lemon

Ah spring..time for me to retire my winter scents and get ready for florals and fruits.
lemon
Meyer Lemon is a light creamy yellow color with a classic picture of a bunch of lemons with one cut in half.

Yankee Candle describes this scent as " perfectly ripe, with a naturally sweet and refreshing scent."

It's a lemon scent that is creamy and lightly sweet. It's not too tart or too lemony where it's going to overwhelm its user. Doesn't remind me of cleaning supplies which I know is why some are turned off by lemon scents.

IMO:
I was so happy to see a lemon scent in the spring line up!! I personally love love love lemon scents and this is one of my favorite so far!! It has a nice medium throw that warms up the room with citrus creaminess. I am going to get a bunch of tumblers and tarts in this scent!! This makes a great everyday choice.

0 comments:

Follow me

Follow on Bloglovin

Search

Loading...

Blog Archive

Followers

Videos

Loading...

Follow by Email