Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Thursday, December 29, 2011
bflowersThis is one of the new scents for the Spring from Yankee Candle. It's a light pink/purple color and the cold throw smells strong and kind of sweet! I melted it today, even though it's not springtime and I'm still enjoying winter fragrances.
Yankee Candle's website says "the lovely scent of tuberose, lily, and hyacinth blossoms balanced with soft watery notes".

I this it's soft enough for a bedroom or bathroom yet has a strong enough throw for a family room. It's definitely a scent for the spring time, especially since I live near the beach. Nice and fresh even if it's not In that category.

IMO:
I think this a great scent for even those of you that don't particularly care for floral to try. I don't care for floral but this is a keeper to me. I will more than likely put this in the guest room once spring comes around.

0 comments: