Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Saturday, August 27, 2011

I just finished my sugar jar of Sugared Apple. I have to say it burned better than I thought it would have since the jar is larger at the bottom. It still didn't get a full wax pool at the end so I will scrape out the remaining wax and put it on the tart warmer. One last burst of scent before going in the garbage. I will probably save the jar since it's cute. I do have another jar but I think I'm going to save it for after winter. I hope everyone is having a safe and restful weekend and is ready for the sale on Monday. I have meetings at work but as soon as they're done I'm heading to the local YC.
Take care,

Tia~

0 comments: