Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Tuesday, August 23, 2011
There was an earthquake today in VA. I hope everyone is safe tonight and I understand that it's a hassle and inconvenient but please be thankful tonight that you are safe. To the south, there's a storm a comin'! She's moving east but she so large that I'm sure where I live, we will feel some effects...at least slight gusts of wind. I will be keeping everyone in my thoughts!! In other news, I posted a new video tonight about my order from Candles By Victoria. Amazing! I think will start doing video reviews on some scents and blog reviews on others. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed since I have so many tarts/candles to catch up on. I have several that I've written on paper and just need to copy them on here. I might not add as many pictures on my posts, especially if I'm going to review scents on YouTube. We'll see....enjoy your night and happy burning/melting!!


Tia~

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Just watched your CBV reviews for the first time... You mentioned in your latest video that a certain Candle Company was going to have a sale..... Which one ? Could you post the information or send it to me? Many thanks !!!!

    ReplyDelete