Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Samp and Tart Palooza -- September 1st to September 11th @ Yankee Candle. I heard this on Facebook. What is this? Well they sell votives and tarts for a dollar a piece! Fabulous! I have made my list and I hope to score some holiday scents and treasures! If you have some coupons it’s an even better bargain!!  I kept a $15 off $45 coupon that was on the front cover of my recent catalog.  I also have a $10 off a $25.  Very excited about this because it’s also a good time to get goodies for gifts.  I am always trying to find stuff for Christmas or anytime gifts for my friends.

Enjoy!! <3

0 comments: