Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tonight I am melting Candles By Victoria’s Lemon Meringue Pie.  As I have stated before I am a huge fan of lemon scents.  I figured since I am sitting at home, waiting for the next band of showers to hit us, I would melt away my tarts and take my mind off of the nasty weather that will be on and off all night long.

20110825_232

I love pie.  There I said it.  It can be creamy, fruity, cold, hot, custardy…it doesn’t matter.  I figured I would try CBV’s Lemon Meringue Pie while I sipped on hot tea.  Its got a fabulous tart/tang/bite to it.  The bright and tangy citrus is perfectly blended with bakery.  If you like the real deal then you will know what I am talking about.  When the custard gets back in your mouth and hits your tongue right where your taste buds register tart to the brain.  Sweet tart goodness.  SUGARY sweet tart goodness!  I love light and fluffy meringue too!  Just absolute awesomeness.  I have tried several versions of this in candle form by other companies….cheap candles I find at my local stores.  You know, the ones you pick up because really it’s $5 so maybe it will surprise me and if not…..it was only $5.  Each one is a disappointment.  Might smell like it would be good when it has a wax pool but once it’s lit, you get nothing.  Not this time.  I will, from now on, save my money and purchase this in a candle and more scent shots. 

If you are a lover of the lemon, then you should give this a try.  =)

Other scent shots from CBV you might like: Lovin’ Lemon, Lemon Lime Fizz, Fruit Loops

0 comments: