Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Wednesday, July 20, 2011
I finally ordered Lemon Meringue from Kim's the other day and it arrived in the mail today. I am so excited about this tart because I have been looking for a fabulous Lemon Meringue candle/tart. Something sweet, sour, tangy, creamy...just like the pies I make for the 4th of July or just for a summer treat. Lemon Meringue is one of my all time favorite scents and none of the store bought candles that I have purchased have it down. They either have a great cold throw but when I burn it there isn't any fragrance. Now, I haven't really been searching high or low for it...just whenever I would come across a lemon meringue I bought it just to try it out and it couldn't cost more then 10 bucks. $1.50 for three tarts and I have it.....I found it! This is what I was looking for this whole time!


When I first opened the plastic I didn't think it had a strong throw. I was worried that I wasn't going to get a whole lot from this scent. I was super surprised! AMAZING! Starting with the tart and tangy lemon custard, hits your tongue and makes your taste buds say WHOA...is this sweet or sour? Both my friend...both....so bright and zesty with the creamy vanilla, sugar and egg whites to make fluffy meringue. Dissolves in your mouth but complements the lemon custard. Delish....I just want to cut a slice of this pie.

I am very pleased with this and will be making another order to Kim's when I am finished trying all of my new tarts. I have only used 1 and I'm worried I am going to run out before I get more! If you want to purchase this fabulous scent click on this link --> Kim's Tart Candles
Enjoy!
Overall rating: 5
Throw: Medium/Strong
Size/Type: Tart
Category: Food/Fruit
Buy Again: Most Definitely




0 comments: