Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Thursday, July 21, 2011
Two boxes are out for delivery!! First, my Diamond Candle should be here today. I ordered Carnival Candy which is supposed to smell like cotton candy, I really couldn't decide what I wanted so I picked whatever I thought would be a little different than the usual scents I pick. I had Apple Slice in the basket but changed my mind at the last minute...I hope I won't be disappointed. I am going to get an Apple Slice and Vanilla Cupcake the next time I order from this company. As soon as it gets here I will start the wax pool process and write a review.
Second, I had a Yankee Candle order shipped in two different boxes. I got one of them yesterday and now I'm waiting for the second box. It has some of the new cafe line accessories. I use cafe items in my kitchen so I couldn't resist! I'll take pictures when it comes.

Happy Burning!!
S~

0 comments: