Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Wednesday, July 20, 2011
I know what you're thinking....but it's only July and you are melting a fall scent....yes, yes I am! I am trying out some fall scents so I know what to buy at the end of next month. Well I thought by the name alone this would be a great scent to try. This is another one from Kim's Tarts. It sparked my interest by reading the notes on Kim's website, "top notes of pumpkin, persimmon, apple, followed by some middle notes of blueberries, elderberries, currants, orange and cinnamon and all well rounded with base notes of sugar cane and some vanilla." She had me at pumpkin and apple. I am looking for something that is sweet yet pumpkin-y and has some hints of autumn fruits. Cinnamon or clove is a standard fall scent in my house so either one would be fine.

This one really sounds like a typical fall scent...you have pumpkin and cinnamon. Sweetness of the vanilla and sugar and some fruity notes that will give it the autumn aroma...perfect! It's a beautiful October orange color which makes it perfect to have out during the fall months. With so many spice scent, cinnamon and/or clove can be overwhelming especially when the two of them are together. This one only has cinnamon listed in the notes so it should blend perfectly with the pumpkin and apple notes.


Wow!! It's strong but in a good way since I would be using this in a great room I want something that has a pretty strong throw. I smell the cinnamon which isn't over powering and it's not overly spicy like a cinnamon candy...it's sweeter and lighter. I also get a sweet pumpkin and fruit. I can't really tell which fruit sticks out the most but it is definitely there. At times it smells like candy and others like cinnamon fruit. I really like this one and will be adding it to my list of fall scents. October will be the perfect month for this tart....it tricks the nose to think it's one thing and then surprise you get a whiff of a different note.
Overall rating: 4
Throw: Strong
Size/Type: Tart
Category: Food
Buy Again: Yes

If you are interested in buy this tart please visit Kim's Tarts. Her tarts come in bags of three for $1.50. A great deal!

Here is the link to her website --> Kim's Tarts


0 comments: