Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Wednesday, July 20, 2011
In my email today from Bath and Body Works it had an area at the bottom for me to sign up for release dates. Now normally I wouldn't give it a second thought however this is for the Halloween items! I know that some stores have already gotten some products in (I read this on the discussion board on their Facebook page) and I have seen 1 Pocket Bac at the store I go to most often.
I really am excited for the change because I am ready for something other than summer. I hate to say it especially since I enjoy my summers, however I feel that B&BW has come out with a lot of new products in such a short time and held a SAS (Semi Annual Sale for those of you who didn't know what that stood for) that I am over the coconut, tropical, neon colored items and ready to start collecting for the fall!
They did release some of the fall scents for their candles. I am a true Slatkin & Co. fan and am looking forward to grabbing some 3 wick candles when they have a 2 for $20 sale. I will review the scents later, I just wanted to put the word out about the Spook-Tacular Boo-Tique. As soon as I see more items or purchase them, I will snag some photos to post on here. Have a fantastic day!

S~

0 comments: