Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Wednesday, July 29, 2015
I just now got my fall scents!  I am so excited about these fragrances.  I always get excited during the semi annual sale and they have the new scents sitting by the register.  Even though it's hot as crap outside and the last thing I am thinking about is fall.  Two of them are online exclusives (Cranberry Twist and Brandy Pear Tart).  Let's get started shall we?

 First up is Cranberry Twist - I love cranberry!!  It reminds me of Thanksgiving and Christmas and seeing how those are my two favorite holidays it would make total sense.  The ginger and citrus really blends quite well with the cranberry.  It smells much brighter than other cranberry scents.

"About This Fragrance

A medley of sharp berries, a hint of citrus zest, and a dash of fresh ginger make a refreshing concoction."





This scent is interesting.  I guess I was expecting more mint and eucalyptus but I think the pear and sage really tone the other notes down.  I really don't get a lot of the eucalyptus and the mint, however, it is definitely a fall fresh scent. "About This Fragrance

With the crisp scents of eucalyptus and mint layered beneath soft pear and sage, it's like that first deep breath of bright, clean air on a morning far, far away."



Autumn in the Park was the one I fell in love with straight out of the box. This is fresh apples (Macintosh) with a touch of pumpkin.  Don't think just because it has pumpkin and apple that it is Apple Pumpkin because you would be miss out!  this is such a great signature fall scent. 

"About This Fragrance

The scent of fresh peeled apple and the crispness of fallen leaves--it's definitely fall. We've added in a dash of lemon zest and a hint of pumpkin to capture an afternoon on a gorgeous autumn walk."


I am super excited to try this fragrance!  This is the other one that is an online exclusive but I had to have this.  I am glad I picked up two because I love how it smells cold.  It smells like a pear tart..super yummy! SUPER sweet pear and brandy mingling in this wax melt.  You do you get some bakery notes but it is not the main thing you smell.  

"About This Fragrance

The rich scent of baked pear in a sugary confection with a hint of brandy--a delicious reminder of your favorite café pastries."


Lush Berries was another fragrance I was really wanting to try since I loved BBWs Summer Berries and I pretty much love things berry.  This smells like it has grapes, blackberries, blueberries and maybe a touch of raspberries.  Sweet and jam like.  

"About This Fragrance

A basket of just-picked berries, sweet and juicy and full with harvest sun—savor the freshness."



I was suckered in when I saw the picture on the label.  Is that a churro?  What ever it is, I am all about it.  This reminds me of Be Thankful but it has of course spice because it's in the name.  It isn't a choke you to death cinnamon so if you are willing to try out something with a little bit of spice to it, this might be an option. 

"About This Fragrance

A mouthwatering swirl of cinnamon, buttery vanilla, and sugar crystals all baking together—guaranteed to fill your home with smiles."





I will be honest, this didn't sound like something  would like.  I have tried alcohol type scents before and they are just odd, in my opinion. This one, however, has changed my mind.  I actually really like how warm and "bourbon" like this is..Now as I stated on my YouTube video...I don't sit around smelling bourbon so I might be missing some key elements here but this is a very warm and creamy vanilla.  Definitely makes fr the perfect vanilla fall scent.  "About This Fragrance

A traditional warm-me-up on a cold winter's day--a mug full of something steaming topped with a layer of thick vanilla cream and laced with a dash of strong bourbon."









Tia~

YouTubeFacebookTwitterInstagram

0 comments: