Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Saturday, March 30, 2013

IMG_1934I purchased this scent not too long ago and pulled it out of the drawer today to give it a go.  I LOVE me some lemon scents as most of you already know.. especially ones that are bakery!  I wasn’t really sure about this when I ordered it since it had coconut in it.  I don’t want my house to smell like I have oiled up for a day long tanning session. Wow was I impressed once I melted this…it’s now one of my favorites!  If you are worried that it’s going to be over powering it is….in the best way possible!  Bakery lemony goodness!  I dropped in two cubes and it lasted for hours.  It didn’t even die down … I was in the house all day with it warming and I could smell it the whole time.  Most of the time when I have something going all day I get use to it and don’t smell it after a while.  Not the case with this.  I will for sure order more of this!  The good news is it’s not part of the Bring Back My Bar sale…so I can get it any time of year.  Which is not the case for Cutiepie Cupcake (my all time fave).  Perfect in every way and I wish I had purchased this from the beginning!

 

Scentsy’s description of this fragrance is

“Melt-in-your mouth lemon custard layered with butter cake and sprinkled with toasted coconut.”

 

Rating (0-5): StarStarStarStarStar

Throw: Medium to Strong

Worth It: Oh Yeah! 

If you are interested in ordering from a Scentsy consultant here is the link to the one I use –> Makes total scents

0 comments: