Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Wednesday, March 27, 2013
I decided to melt Baked Apple Pie by Scentsy today. According to Scentsy "Flaky crust, apples and spices combined in a strong scent." When I first received this bar, I thought it was going to be more than just apples an spices. I was hoping the crust would come out more and be more bakery than just apples and cinnamon, you know more pie like. I wouldn't say it's is the best apple pie fragrance, however, I wouldn't say it's the worst either. It is a nice scent, don't get me wrong. I think it's pretty popular since Scentsy has it on their site still. It lacks what I was hoping for..crust. I Find most of the apple pie scents are basically just a version of apples and spice or its the opposite, super bakery with little bits of apple. Would I buy this again..yes it would be a nice everyday fragrance...although I rather have Cutiepie Cupcake :D

0 comments: