Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Tuesday, March 26, 2013
If you love sweet bakery coconut then this will be a good scent choice for you. It reminds me of toasted coconut on cakes. You have that buttery bakery note along side with the sweet rich coconut. I seriously feel like I'm baking on a summer day..like getting ready for the 4th of July. Tropical but not suntan lotion like.
Not only do I love how clean it burns (no tunneling..nice and even wax pool and I love the white wax) the throw on this bad boy is filling the kitchen and the great room with ease. Most of you might not have a store that sells Kringles (my closest store is about 60 miles away) I can tell you that I won't hesitate to pay for shipping from their website. They do have free shipping for orders of $150 or more and a flat rate for under that amount. If you order just the fragrance of the month in a large two wick then you basically get free shipping (you save about five bucks). :D. I just placed another order with them today.

0 comments: