Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Friday, July 6, 2012

IMG_1351When I think of citrus I think of sweet strong bright notes but the citrus in this fragrance is just a bit different.  The citrus is a smooth slightly sweet almost refreshing. It works amazingly well with the earthiness of the sage which isn’t too over bearing. 

It’s a beautiful scent that I wouldn’t go as far as to say it’s a man-dle or cologne type scent, however, it would be a great fragrance to have in a man cave to un-stink-a-fy the room, without making it smell like cleaner.  I enjoy this in the guest room and the great room.

The tart was pretty strong but that’s what I want in a wax melt.  The candle gives off just enjoy scent to fill a small to medium size room.

 

Yankee Candle describes this scent as:

This blend of earthy sage, luxurious talc, and lemon-lime creates a natural harmony.

At first I wasn’t interested in this fragrance..in fact every time I went to Yankee Candle, I passed it up and didn’t give it a second thought.  I started watching YouTube videos and TheNoseKnows76 had mentioned this fragrance.  I was out and about at Bed, Bath and Beyond..Sage and Citrus was on sale and I had a coupon so I figured why not.  Instantly I fell in love with it.  I had it going in the warmer next to the couch and it was just perfect.  A nice clean and refreshing snuggly scent all wrapped up in to one. 

Overall Rating (0-5):StarStarStarStarStar Perfect for any time of the year.

0 comments: