Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Saturday, July 7, 2012

IMG_1359

I ordered this scent not too long ago on a hunch from a reading all the reviews on it.  Apparently this scent is very popular and why wouldn’t it be?  It’s a sugar cookie….a delicious buttery, sugary sweet sugar cookie.  Everyone I have talked to highly recommends it.

On cold sniff it’s very creamy and buttery yet not too sweet where you are getting cavities just from smelling it, but has the right amount of sugar.  It smells like butter, sugar, and a hint of vanilla blended together with a mixer.  A yummy start to this delicious baked treat!

It didn’t totally wow me when I opened the clamshell.  However, when I placed it in the huge cupcake warmer that I purchased last year, it started to smell delicious!  The sweet vanilla and butter come out, still creamy but more of a bakery smell.  Definitely a good way to enjoy a sweet treat. 

Scentsy describes this scent as:

Warm, sweet blend of butter, sugar and creamy vanilla.

Rating (0-5): StarStarStarStar1/2 I wish it was just a little stronger with the bakery note.

Throw: Medium to Strong

Worth It: Yes

0 comments: