Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Friday, July 6, 2012

IMG_1357I found this at Walmart the other day and I picked up two clamshells.  On a cold throw I get a nice bakery cookie fragrance with only a touch of chocolate.  It’s not super strong but it seems to be a great chocolate chip cookie scent that won’t choke me up with fake chocolate.  The perfect mix.

When I got home I figured it would be worth trying right away…I was ready to switch to something sweet and bakery like. I went ahead a put two cubes but I think one would have been plenty for the small room I was in (the candle room).  Right away I could smell this wonderfully creamy butter vanilla scent with chocolate notes.  It was such a delightful fragrance. 

ScentSationals package describes this scent as:

Sweet vanilla, warm butter and a hint of milk chocolate.

I will be picking up more of these.  They would be perfect any time of the year you want to have a little sweetness added to your home.

Rating (0-5):StarStarStarStarStar

Throw: Medium to Strong

Worth It: Yes

0 comments: