Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Sunday, June 10, 2012

20120610-101249.jpg

When I first heard about this candle I was unsure about it.  I am not a big fan of super strong, tropical drink coconut scents.  This is definitely different.  Even though the picture is pretty tropical and when you smell this cold you might be turned off by how strong it is….don’t be!  It’s a wonderfully mellow coconut scent…more like the meat and less like a bottle of tanning oil or a pina colada.   It smells like it might have a little be a lime note added, but it doesn’t seem to stick around long.  Even though most of my WJ candles are super strong, this one is nice, it’s the perfect.  Reminds me of the shredded coconut or if you buy fresh coconut from the store.  There’s no added sweetener to this delectable fruit, pure goodness.   I am burning a two wick medium tumbler that I purchased from my local TJMaxx.  The picture above is a large two wick tumbler also purchased from TJMaxx.

0 comments: