Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Friday, June 15, 2012

 

IMG_1005

Even though coconut scents can be a bit overwhelming Kim’s Coconut Cream Pie is a nice creamy lightly coconut dessert/bakery fragrance.  Great for those of you that dream of coconut cream pie and would like to have the lingering aroma of this delicious sweet treat in your home.  You definitely get the creamy, sweet custard like filling…love it.  As for the throw, it was a lot lighter than I thought it was going to be.  Most of the time, Kim’s tarts are pretty strong.  Don’t get me wrong, it was able to fill a small room easily, but I don’t think it would fill my great room. 

I would give this a 5 out of 5 but it was not as strong as I would like it to be.  I will

Rating (0-5):StarStarStar Star

0 comments: