Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Sunday, April 1, 2012

Yankee Candle started their Samp and Tart Palooza, which is the sale I like to hit up for tarts!  You can’t beat paying a dollar a tart, especially since there have been several new scents that have come out.  I have to say I am truly enjoying Fruit Fusion! Anyway, the sale is going on now and I think it is going to continue until the 15th.  You don’t need a coupon and it’s happening at YC stores and online.

Here are the scents I bought:

Fruit Fusion, Midnight Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Pink Dragon Fruit, Wild Passion Fruit, Sage and Citrus, Chocolate Bunnies, Grapevine and Oak, Juicy Watermelon, Strawberry Guava, Soft Blanket, True Crush, First Kiss, Loves Me, Loves Me Not, and Sweet Honeysuckle.

0 comments: