Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Wednesday, April 4, 2012
I finished a couple of body washes this past month which is good timing since I'd like to switch gears and get ready for summer. Even though one of the scents is one I would use year round. Good bye to:
Rice Flower and Shea. This is a wonderful neutral kind of scent.
Secret Wonderland. One of my favorites! I use this year round but I don't use it as often in the spring/summer since that's when BBW comes out with new scents and there is always a couple that I like :)


    Hand soap


Winter Candy Apple
Sugared Plums
Blushing Mimosa
Kitchen Lemon
Peach Punch

    Candles


Lemon Chiffon large jar
Fresh Lemon 3 wick
Sugared Flower Petals large jar
Egyptian Cotton medium tumbler
South African Vineyard medium tumbler
Green Grass 3 wick
Spa medium jar
Relaxing Lavender medium jar
Summer Berries 3 wick


Tarts/Votives

    Yankee


Fruit Fusion <3
Sage and Citrus
Chocolate Bunnies
Vanilla Cupcake
Pink Sands/Sun and Sand/Citrus Passion Lime mixology


    Kim's


Candy Apple
Lemon Sugar
Lemon Zest
7 Up Pound Cake
Hot Orange Danish <3


    Tempting Treats

Toasted Marshmallow <3
Lemon Lavender

<3 indicates favorites which I recommend.

0 comments: