Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Sunday, January 1, 2012
Haven't really talked about other interests that I love....of course fragrance for the home but I love web design as well!! I'm actually pretty geeky. I love my job, which I basically share my computer knowledge with others and I love to learn about new and exciting techie stuff. So I switched the design to a basic one for now. I have created a layout which I'm in the middle of trying to code it. I have found some blogs have used templates from various places but I want to know how to code it for my own design. We will see how it turns out. Stay tuned I hope to figure it out by the end of the week!!
Thanks for reading!!

0 comments: