Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Monday, January 2, 2012
I have finishing a Sweet Pea triple moisture shower cream and a travel size Be Enchanted.

I mainly use the moisture shower cream while shaving or if I just feel really dry. I have super sensitive skin and get razor burn pretty often which has Stopped since I've added the moisture shower cream. It's an amazing product and if you are tired of worrying if your going to have bumps and feel like your skin is on fire, try this!

I don't usually use my travel size bottles unless I am indeed traveling, however this is what I started with before I purchased large bottles so I figured I would use it up.

Be Enchanted is a great sweet scent. I believe the main note is pomegranate which is what I get out of the dry down. Not as deep or dark as midnight pomegranate. It's more uplifting.
It's a fragrance i've been looking for.



0 comments: