Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Saturday, January 28, 2012
Pink Chiffon. What can I say, it's light. I get floral and something sweet. It smells like a fragrance that has already been released or a base scent for several scents. Almost like "Be Enchanted" without the pomegranate. The notes are sparkling red pear, vanilla orchid, and whipped chiffon musk.
I can say it doesn't wow me but if you like light scents then you may want to look into his one. I couldn't even smell it on my skin after an hour. I won't be purchasing it but like I stated before if you like like sweet and floral, you might want to get a preview size to try it out!

0 comments: