Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Thursday, December 1, 2011

To my readers:snowflake small
I have to say Happy Holidays to you all! No matter what you celebrate just enjoy the season! I love this time of year because of all the busy shoppers, being able to burn pine scented candles and it cools down here in the sunshine state. I celebrate Christmas so of course I am busy baking cookies and decorating the house and tree. I do not get to enjoy the winter weather like people up North but I pretend with my light up snowflakes. =)

yankee christmas treeHere’s my Yankee Candle tea light holder/ luminary I got for a present last year from my mother in law and a YC SoHo line Ivy and Mistletoe medium tumbler I purchased from T. J. Maxx a while back. These are on the bar.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your December! Take advantage of the great deals at your favorite stores and be safe!

Tia~
YouTubeFacebookTwitter

0 comments: