Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Saturday, December 3, 2011

I went to Bath and Body Works the other day and took advantage of the buy 1 get 1 free for the holiday traditions.  The sale was for any of the products, not just lotions, shower gels, and bubble baths.  I picked up:
2 Twisted Peppermint Shower Gels
2 Twisted Peppermint Body Lotions
2 Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotions
2 Pink Sugar Plum anti-bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
2 Vanilla Bean Noel anti-bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
2 Vanilla Cookie reindeer soap
2 Be Enchanted Shower Gels  (3oz)
1 Be Enchanted Body Lotions (3oz)
1 Strawberry Sparkler Body Lotion (3oz)
1 VanillaTini Body Lotion (3oz)
1 Jingle Bellini Body Lotion (3oz)
2 Jolly Gingerbread Cookie PocketBac
2 Winter Cranberry PocketBac
1 Mistletoe Kiss PocketBac
1 Sticky Toffee Pudding 14.5oz Candle

This seems like a ton but it really isn’t and I got great prices for it all.  I needed more Christmas presents and well B&BW is a great place to get little gifts.  Face it everyone could use some soap or hand sanitizer in my line of work, it’s enough to brighten anyone’s day!  I place a new soap in the workroom just about every month.

I’m going to try something a little different this time.  I am not going to add pictures to this post and write separate posts for each item or by fragrance.  I hope this will encourage me to write more reviews and not just list things you can read on websites already. 

Tia~
YouTubeFacebookTwitter

0 comments: