Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Monday, September 19, 2011

Well I thought I would post what I do when I’m too lazy to take the tart out of the tart warmer.  I will admit that I sometimes don’t feel like waiting for the ice to loosen the wax or perhaps I’m not done with my current tart, but want a new scent. 

Here is my extra bowl for my warmer.  Wait what?  You got an extra bowl? No fair!    No, no….I didn’t get an extra bowl I just use something that is able to withstand heat and won’t crack preferably made of the same material as my bowl/dish.

ramekin

Well they come in all sizes, made of ceramic material and is made to bake in oven temperatures….a Ramekin!   I just place this right on the warming plate (bottom piece of my warmers).  Mine are really that wide enough I think there is another size bigger that will work better however I haven’t purchased one to try it out. 

I still put ice on top to get the wax out but I really don’t care if they break because they are cheap and I can replace them.  If I have don’t want to mess with the ice I’ll just put this in the freezer. 

I wipe out the dish and I just store it when my tarts or candles in the office when it’s not being used. 

0 comments: