Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Sunday, September 18, 2011

I just want to share my current candle sleeve that I bought from BBW.   They had several designs but this was the one I thought I could keep out during the entire fall season.

Meet the owl!
20110917_127 little

He’s so super cute! I only purchase the sleeves for the 14.5oz candles.  I don’t use 4oz candles unless they are on sale and I want to use them in the bathrooms.  It doesn’t happen that often so I don’t need a sleeve unless they have them at the SAS.  For like 2.50 you can’t go wrong no matter what size.

20110917_129 little

Anyway, the owl is adorable and I will be picking up some of the owl decorations at Yankee Candle as well.  What timing they came out with their owls accessories shortly after I bought this.  Perfect for fall!  I love how the light shines through the metal.  Fabulous!

I believe these run around $5 and some of them go for $7.50.  Some have pumpkins, cupcakes, there are ones that look like pedestal.  Very cute.

Enjoy!

0 comments: