Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Friday, June 19, 2015
I don't know if I have ever really reviewed this scent.  No, it's not a new one but it is definitely a scent that I love very much.  Even before I had Miss C I always found this scent to be one of those scents that reminds me of a nursery or baby laundry.  A comforting scent which makes you feel snugly, safe and warm.

Yankee's description of this scent is "Wrapped in sweet dreams . . . a lullaby of clean citrus, luxurious vanilla and warm amber."  

 I get the amber and the slight sweetness of vanilla but most of all it reminds me of fresh laundry and that is where the clean citrus comes in to play.  I like to burn this after Miss C takes her bath.  It makes her baby fresh bathroom linger with extra cuteness.  When I walk by and smile because my thoughts are of her wrapped in her towel or snuggled in one of her baby blankets.
As far as the throw goes, I think it does a pretty bang up job.  I remember the first time I tried this scent, it was a votive and it filled an entire bedroom all by it's lonesome.
The only thing I am missing with this is the lack of Scenterpiece cup.  Something tells me I am out of luck with that though.
If you like fresh laundry scents then this one should already be in your collection.
Tia~
YouTubeFacebookTwitterInstagram

0 comments: