Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Saturday, January 10, 2015
So it's after the holidays and I have been surfing the two companies (Yankee and B&BW) to see what deals they've been having. I already placed an order with B&BW for some soaps and a few candles. Yankee, however, I waited...as soon as they had a certain amount for 5 or 6. This sale it's 5 for $60.  I picked up some regular candles and ... a Scenterpiece!  Yay!  I am super excited to try out this mess free interchangeable system. I have been putting it off just because I really didn't need to get sucked in to another warmer.  But I love the idea of the cups..no ice to help pop out the wax, no left over fragrance to mix in with another. So many reasons. I am just worried that they will discontinue it. But it's a chance I am willing to take. 

0 comments: