Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Friday, January 3, 2014
Scentsy's Clementine Clove was the fragrance of the month of November, I believe. I totally was on board by the name alone.  I really wasn't expecting it to have much more to it.  You know it didn't have a crazy name like Christmas Cheer or Holiday Happiness where you really don't know what it will smell like, even after reading the description.  I feel that I often buy stuff online just because it has notes in it that I like and it turns out at least 75% I 3enjoy what I bought.
I did, however, have a chance to smell this over at my friend Jann's house.  I was kind of hoping for a YC Spiced Orange kind of fragrance....I was wrong.
Scentsy describes this fragrance as:
"A bright medley of aromatic citrus with clove and a hint of balsam"

Okay first I was totally NOT expecting the balsam to be so heavy in this.  It's like three equally strong notes.  Now, I want you all to understand that I LOVE this fragrance.  It's sweet, spicy and piney....I had it in my great room and it was perfect!  I would recommend this to anyone who likes the notes mentioned.  If spicy, sweet with a pine tree is what you desire, then what are you waiting for, order it!  I am happy with it and would defiantly buy more.
Tia~
YouTubeFacebookTwitter

0 comments: