Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Sunday, December 8, 2013
Deck the halls!  This tree was a must for me!  Luckily it was given to me as a Christmas gift. As soon as I got it home I had to start melting right away!  At first I thought the lights would have lit up with the light bulb inside but they don't.  The tree top has holes in it so the fragrance can still escape and look like a tree!  Overall I am super excited to have this warmer in my collection!  

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, adorable warmer! I am kicking myself for not getting this one. Sad that the lights don't light up (the stupid post wasn't done loading before I hit "publish," LOL).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol it's all good! Perhaps they will sell it again on clearance. May not happen until the 2014 holiday ...I noticed a lot of previously released warmers were on sale during the big markdown sales in November and December.

      Delete