Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Sunday, December 8, 2013

I go to Disney World...a lot.  So one afternoon I thought I would try and find something Disney to wear on my nails.  
I didn't quite know what I was looking for until I thought to myself to check etsy for some mouse head glitter.  Well all sorts of things pop up. I wasn't sure if I wanted loose glitter or if I wanted a polish already stuffed with it. I ended up with this beautiful polish by Rica. It is a pink/purple crelly (Creme and jelly combined). 


I love how much this sparkles!  Different sizes and shapes of glitter. White, pink and holo silver (super shiny).  I like how the crelly lays over the holo mickey heads. 
I actually wore this polish to Walt Disney World. °O° it was perfect!!  Several cast members had to take a double take to make sure they did actually see Mickey head glitter on my nails! <3

0 comments: