Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Thursday, May 9, 2013

IMG_0087

Think about cutting a freshly baked loaf of banana bread…it’s moist, warm, fruity and sweet.  I get a really ripe banana note, which is what I use when I make banana bread…it’s actually the reason I make banana bread just to use up the bananas I purchased.  I think there might be a little brown sugar in the mix. It’s simple yet delicious! I just want to put a pat of butter on this and pour a glass of milk or cup of coffee.

  This was super strong!  I only used 1 piece and it filled my house with sweet bread and fresh bananas.  I was pleasantly surprised!  Usually I’m skeptical about scents with banana in them sometimes they smell like Runts candies, but not this.

  I feel that Kringle does a wonderful job making their scents very authentic. 

Kringle describes this fragrance as:

The rich homey fragrance of oven-fresh banana bread is captured perfectly.  A must sniff.

Rating (0-5): StarStarStarStarStar

Throw: Strong

Worth It: Yes!  I might purchase this in a large size. 

Don’t forget to visit Kringle at http://www.kringlecandle.com

and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/KringleCandle

0 comments: