Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Buy 3 get 3 free is going on now!  Great deal no matter what time of year!  Use those coupons and get more bang for your buck!   I just received my newest delivery from B&BW and I’m so excited!  I picked up some candles: Vanilla Bean Noel, Kitchen Spice and Sticky Toffee Pudding.

Sticky Toffee Pudding was a winner of the recipe contest and I think it smells the best out of the three.  We shall see!  I am going burn my in the candle room since it has maple in it (the hubs can’t stand that smell…too bad because I love it). 

Stay tuned for a review =)

Tia~
YouTubeFacebookTwitter

0 comments: