Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Tuesday, October 25, 2011

 

I am getting my list ready for a couple of orders.  I have decided I would go ahead and do a couple of bath and body product purchases from Skin-a-licious and Fortune Cookie soaps, along with some candle orders from Tempting Treats and Candles by Victoria!  I can’t wait!  Also, if you are ordering from Yankee Candle they are having a Buy 2 Get 2 sale!  Here’s the code: Q4B2G2

I got some jars of Jack Frost and Fresh Mint.  I love mint for the holidays!  I’ll post a couple of reviews from tarts I melted this past weekend.  They were from Haley’s Heavenly Scents, Grumpy Girl, Front Porch, and Candles By Victoria!  Until then I hope you are enjoying your week!

Tia~
YouTubeFacebookTwitter

0 comments: