Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Thursday, July 28, 2011
Good Morning everyone! 
Just placed my first order with Candles by Victoria.  I was a little turned off by the shipping cost but I have heard such great things about this company and if all those people are will to pay for shipping, they must be good!  I can't wait to be able to review these candles and scent shots! 
I also ordered again from Kim's Tarts.  I just can't get enough of these tarts and you just can't beat the price!  She is super sweet and she responds to any questions you might have about her products.   I had a question about a scent and posted it on Facebook and she responded that day.  I have not had experience with Victoria's Facebook page yet but I'm pretty sure she is the same way about answering questions and filling everyone in about new scents and what not.  Both seem to be on the ball when it comes to communicating with their fans and making sure that everyone is happy =). 
The next company I will be ordering from is Front Porch Candle Co.  I have heard amazing reviews about this company as well so next pay day I already have my scents picked out.
So many companies and not enough money for this girl!  Here's the information for the companies listed above:
Kim's Tarts
Candles by Victoria
Front Porch Candle Co.

Have a fantastic fragrant day!
Tia~

0 comments: