Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Thursday, June 15, 2017
I picked up I Got A Confection the other day from Walmart. I don't usually pick up this brand simply because it's out of sight, out of mind. It's on the very bottom of the shelf. The last time I went to Walmart, I noticed the end cap had three or four table top displays.

This polish is a beautiful soft pale pink with a light gold shimmer. I used two coats but a also have it over a white base...I had another polish I was going to use but decided to try this one instead. I did wear before taking these pictures and i didn't have a base underneath. Depending on how heavy handed you are it could be any where from 2 to 3 coats.









I really enjoyed wearing this color and will probably will stop by Walmart to pick up some other colors. For $1.98 you can't beat it.
- Tia

0 comments: