Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Monday, July 15, 2013

 

20130516_645I have to say that I was really impressed with this scent.  I know so many other companies have put these two fragrances together but I think everyone has their own idea as to what it is supposed to smell like.  For me, this is it.  It’s a nice calming and relaxing scent.  Not too herbal but not perfume-y either.  The vanilla is creamy but subtle.  It’s not like a super sugary sweet vanilla or a baking vanilla.  This is a great anytime scent but I like to melt/burn these types of fragrances in the bedroom.  It was not choke you out strong but it had a nice throw and easily filled my great room.  The Kringle website describes this scent as:

“Two classic scents that play well together. Honest, rich Vanilla meets one of the great understated florals.”

Rating (0-5): StarStarStarStar

Throw: Medium

Worth It: Yes.  I’m not too crazy about lavender, it has to be just the right kind.  I did enjoy this one
!

Tia~ YouTubeFacebookTwitter

0 comments: