Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Friday, June 29, 2012

 

IMG_1211I placed an order with The Bathing Garden about a week ago.  I had heard such great things and I mean just look at them, they are so cute!  I love the embellishments that are added to the clamshells which are also filled to the rim with wax awesomeness!

I, of course, picked a scent called Lemon Tea Party to be apart of this purchase.  No surprise when I tell you it’s the first scent I picked to melt =). 

The website describes this scent as

The soothing scent of black tea blended with tart juicy lemon!
Break off a piece of this soy blended wax and place in your tart burner.

This was strong …right after I made the video about the purchase I couldn’t hold back.  I had to break a piece off and melt it right away.  I was in lemony tea heaven!  I only had one piece in…one piece!  I didn’t even give it time to sit for days to see if the scent would get stronger…..I couldn’t resist!!!  It smells like a freshly brewed cup of hot tea with a lemon wedge.  Amazing!  I felt like I should be drinking daintily from a antique-ish tea cup. Refreshing and relaxing without the caffeine!

Rating (0-5):StarStarStarStarStarRed heart

OH you better believe this one will be purchased many times!

0 comments: