Menu

Followers

Links

Blogs:

Yankee Candle Sisters

Scentizens

The Waxinista

ScentsMakeMyDay


Vendors:

Front Porch

Rosegirls

Scentsy

Orchid Lake

Bathing Garden

CBV




Monday, May 21, 2012
Alright so I broke down and went shopping at B&BW on Friday. The 4oz candles are on sale 2 for $10 I couldn't resist! I don't usually buy the 4 oz candles because they often misbehave while they are burning but since there are SO many scents out I wanted to try some scents that I was hesitant to buy in a three wick (14.5oz). Here are the scents I purchased at the store:
Raspberry Sun Tea
Sun Tan
Summer Boardwalk
Pink Sangria
Root Beer Float
Ice Cream Shop (mini candle)
Beach Cabana
Blackberry Grapefruit

Well it wasn't enough!! LOL!!! So I placed an order online:
Sea Spray
Seaside Escape
Island Colada
Japanese Cherry Blossom
2 more Root Beer Floats
Summer Boardwalk

I did get a free bottle of Sweet Pea lotion and a floral bag....oh and $1 shipping when I spent $25!
Here's what I think so far:
Raspberry Sun Tea - smells like the powder instant iced tea.
Sun Tan - I *need* this in a three wick. It's a perfect beachy scent.
Ice Cream Shop - reminds me of Sticky Toffee Pudding ( just because toffee is one of the notes I can pick out). I love it and can't wait for a 2 for $20 ...I'll stock up :D
Beach Cabana - cooling off with some aloe filled lotion.
Ii will review each one of these scents separately in video and blog post.

0 comments: